Why Are You Blue?

I'm glory hunter, went to my nans every Sunday in late 60s, early 70s watching us dominate football, thought I'll have some of that. 16 spent first pay packet going to city in 78, been going ever since

I am a City fan because when I was young my dad said choose a football team and I pretty much told him all my friends support United so I am going to as well. He then said that's fine but you won't be staying at this house no more, he was obviously joking but I took that serious and was scared at the time haha. His hatred for United grew on me overtime and I started to hate them.

Dad is a Liverpool supporter and we live in Australia but are from Europe, so football is our passion. We are not from a city in England that forces us to support a team. I was free to support any team I wanted as long as it wasn't United. I finally picked my team when I watched the first Manchester derby and United flogged us, can't really remember the score it was so long ago but ever since then I have been a City fan and consistently wake up at 2am or 4.30 am every weekend to watch the lads play on TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.