why bellamy

city stew

am i the only person to think he's shit a trouble causing shit stick dont really score goals and we already have a player just like him in vass ... dont even wanna start with that waster ..

lmao craig bellamy, he'll turn on our players and batter them with golfclubs.
id rather have vassell upfront than bellamy

since when was Bellamy not good enough to play for us?

I know lets play Benjani, and Vassell up front because i reckon there much better on the ball, better goal scorers, and much faster, than Bellamy could and ever will be.

"Rome wasnt built in a day"

ratherdeadthanred said:

I know lets play Benjani, and Vassell up front because i reckon there much better on the ball, better goal scorers, and much faster, than Bellamy could and ever will be.

since always, hes a fucking twat crock.

bobmcfc said:
ratherdeadthanred said:

since always, hes a fucking twat crock.

so your going to genuinley tell me, you would rather play Benjani, Vassel, Caicedo, or Jo instead of Bellamy

city stew said:
am i the only person to think he's shit a trouble causing shit stick dont really score goals and we already have a player just like him in vass ... dont even wanna start with that waster ..

why Bellamy?
Because Hughes recognises we need a striker... and bellamy is one of a few options. we are aiming higher, but if he is all we get... he is definitely an improvement and better than any we already have

As a manager you want to bring in players who you have experiance with. This makes it easier to get across your tactics and also build team morale and "Pride in Battle".

levets said:
city stew said:

why Bellamy?
Because Hughes recognises we need a striker... and bellamy is one of a few options. we are aiming higher, but if he is all we get... he is definitely an improvement and better than any we already have
i think owen would be better for this club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.