Why Damocles stepped down...

quiet_riot said:
de niro said:
how on earth could anyone take offence, your post is totally brilliant, as someone said asked did you have any idea how good it was or how well it would be received?

arise SIR Quiet_Riot.

Tbh, I was a bit worried that mods would be offended, but I ran it by a few BMers before posting, they liked it more than I thought, which put me at ease a bit.

Ill admit I was chuckling to myself a few times as I did it, but I never imagined this morning to be 16 pages of lols!

well i think you deserve all the plaudits and its a great contribution to the board, i am so glad we now have a classic thread forum as this is the greatest thread ever on bluemoon, it shades marco's and photoshop hughes(albeit a whisker) for me and i've been here for a bloody long time.

well done mate.

de niro said:
quiet_riot said:
Tbh, I was a bit worried that mods would be offended, but I ran it by a few BMers before posting, they liked it more than I thought, which put me at ease a bit.

Ill admit I was chuckling to myself a few times as I did it, but I never imagined this morning to be 16 pages of lols!

well i think you deserve all the plaudits and its a great contribution to the board, i am so glad we now have a classic thread forum as this is the greatest thread ever on bluemoon, it shades marco's and photoshop hughes(albeit a whisker) for me and i've been here for a bloody long time.

well done mate.
You HAVE to change your username now de niro!

Prestwich_Blue said:
de niro said:

well done mate.
You HAVE to change your username now de niro!

lol, i was thinking of changing anyway a couple of weeks ago, i can't be "de fucking niro" though can i?
i can see it now, i'd get a warning of ducado deffo.

Glad its been stickied or I may have missed one of the funniest things that has ever ended up on the internet!

Top work QR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.