Why Damocles stepped down...

Bluebird1 said:
shadygiz said:
do you mean like a youtube vid??

brownie_points.gif

Don't really know tbh. Damocles said something about hosting it on BM so thought there might be a way of doing it.

I guess if it's put on YouTube it'll be pulled again!

arrr...i see what you mean now ;)

yeah, if we put it back up on you tube it will get binned again. Hosting it on megaupload at the moment, but if it gets binned again, we will have to have a word with Dam to see about hosting it on here

MCFCinUSA said:
so good I actually got a hold of the original film and watched that too (honestly!)

- one of the funniest things I've seen on Bluemoon.

I saved it on to RealPlayer which is how we've managed to upload it on here again after it was wiped from YouTube:-)

If anyone cares, I won my battle with Youtube, and you can watch it on there again without the hypocrisy police whinging that I'm using it for parody.

I've edited the first post to reflect this.

thats the best thing ive ever seen on here! fucking hell that was funny. i literally only just watched it.... was it after the united cup loss?

YES!!!!

Wolves just put a second one in before half-time against the "red shite"; which I think makes this thread worthy of a bump!

;o)

and please - any well travelled Blues please feel free to comment on this:-

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=205566" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=205566</a>

quiet_riot said:
If anyone cares, I won my battle with Youtube, and you can watch it on there again without the hypocrisy police whinging that I'm using it for parody.

good work, full marks mate for one of the very best threads that bluemoon has ever had.

if it was me i'd put it back on the main forum for a week or so.

de niro said:
quiet_riot said:

good work, full marks mate for one of the very best threads that bluemoon has ever had.

if it was me i'd put it back on the main forum for a week or so.

I've asked him to do it ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.