Why didnt Sheikh Mansour wait to buy Liverpool?

jake28

Anybody else see this in the fail today?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1305072/Liverpool-versus-Manchester-City-like-King-Kong-versus-Mickey-Mouse.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... Mouse.html</a>

The latest billionaire buyer has walked away from Liverpool along with how many now??

Doesn't it make you think there's something at the core of Liverpool that's putting people off. I'm sure our owner looked at them but said no thanks.

Joe bernstein. Presumably another frustrated scouser. The Sheikh clearly has good taste unlike the author of that shite posturing as journalism.

Several reasons.

First, they wanted to create their own, big club. Not seen as the owners that bought a big club.

Second stadiums, we have a good deal, Liverpool needs one built .

Third, cost we cost alot less, yes they had to buy players, but Liverpool does too. And I guess you can add the owners of Liverpool seem to want pie in the sky price, so they will be difficult to deal with.

okstate99 said:
Several reasons.

First, they wanted to create their own, big club. Not seen as the owners that bought a big club.

Second stadiums, we have a good deal, Liverpool needs one built .

Third, cost we cost alot less, yes they had to buy players, but Liverpool does too. And I guess you can add the owners of Liverpool seem to want pie in the sky price, so they will be difficult to deal with.

Four. He would have been ripped off by those yank chancers.

It was a strange statement in the article because if they wanted just to buy the best available then they would have stumped up for Trafford.

woolleyback blue said:
The latest billionaire buyer has walked away from Liverpool along with how many now??

Doesn't it make you think there's something at the core of Liverpool that's putting people off. I'm sure our owner looked at them but said no thanks.

Yeah, fucking scousers

Did you see the other shite in that article?

Basically a quote from Adebayor saying I am very happy here and have no plans to go anywhere and it's really exciting and I want to be part of the project to win things for city. But of course football is football so you have to take it one day at a time and who knows where you will be in 6 months; I could be sacked or asking to leave or whatever.

This was quoted as "Adebayor to leave by Christmas" or words to that effect.

Utter utter utter utter utter wank reporting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.