Why didn't you go to the Leipzig game?

How many clubs make it optional to buy CL games with their season tickets? Given we have 40k seasoncard holders that has a big impact and we need to compare to other clubs that have the same system

There will always be exceptions for example Liverpool fans have an affinity we don't and are unlikely to have with CL.

We have 4 seasoncards but my elderly parents don't attend night games regardless of competition taking place.

As an idea maybe the club should throw in the group games with the seasoncards with no option to opt out thereafter.

Ticket exchange could still be an option for the KO stage.

I actually think the atmosphere is no worse on CL games in general than any others.

My mate is a seasoncard holder and goes to most of the other home games too. He had a ticket for Leipzig but couldn't make it. He tried to transfer his ticket to my supporter number, so I could go instead. It wouldn't transfer, hence an empty seat.

I also tried buying a couple of seasoncards a few weeks before the season started but they were all sold out, so no worries there for City - should be approaching full capacity for every league game!
all you have to do is take a screen shot of the barcode on your friends phone and send it to your phone then you just present it the the reader and it works no need for all this friends and family or seasoncard shit. It works not sure why no one is telling it how it is !!!

all you have to do is take a screen shot of the barcode on your friends phone and send it to your phone then you just present it the the reader and it works no need for all this friends and family or seasoncard shit. It works not sure why no one is telling it how it is !!!
The GPay barcode is changing every 30 seconds or so, which you would expect would mean that wouldn't work, but who knows. The iphone one looks like it is static but I do get messages saying it has updated so might change at that point. It's probably why my iphone works but my old android phone didn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.