Why didn't you go to the Leipzig game?

dickie davies

From flat earth & I'm a c*nt (says @ LongsightM13)
In light of Pep's comments, if you're a season card holder, why didn't you buy a ticket and go last night?

It isn't a go at people because I'm a season card holder and haven't been to a CL game since the Liverpool quarter final
In my case it comes down to cost
I spend nearly £800 on a season card and that's enough.
My exception would be for very special games or very competitively priced matches

In light of Pep's comments, if you're a season card holder, why didn't you buy a ticket and go last night?

It isn't a go at people because I'm a season card holder and haven't been to a CL game since the Liverpool quarter final
In my case it comes down to cost
I spend nearly £800 on a season card and that's enough.
My exception would be for very special games or very competitively priced matches
My ticket last night was £17.50

I'd say that's better than competitively priced... it costs more to get into league 2 grounds

My mrs is on maternity pay so income as a household is down. My business has also suffered and i'm earning less than what i was two years ago.

Even then, midweek games are a nightmare to get to and from which puts me off and to top that off with the so called matchday experience which puts me off further.

If you have a look at my post history, every year i say i am giving up my season ticket and every year i renew.

The reason i do is for the top five games. This year i can put 10 games on the ticket exchange and go to the other 8 which will include the top 5 teams plus Leicester, Everton. It's more cost effective than getting rid of my season ticket once and for all and then paying the individual matchday fees.

I'm sorry if this displeases Pep and Simon Jordan.

Work, kids, late get away and only getting home about midnight. Also the fact i find it hard to justify more cash and time away from home on top of my season ticket.

Reactions: Pam
Because I didnt get paid. I can only usually afford the early CL games and the "Burnley" games, otherwise priced out of the big games. But this one, we checked when I got paid and we bought the usual cheaper PL games but the CL tickets werent available.

TBH I want to be there and supporting the boys, they need it as much as our opposition have it. I want our team to well supported for what they're doing right now, its been magical.

Get paid again in 6 days and will be buying some more tickets inc CL.

And I wish I could get a season ticket, so seeing some people not going when they can is like fuckoff wtf ffs arggh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.