Why didn't you go to the Leipzig game?

Because it is midweek and due to Covid I can’t work from our Manchester office meaning Therefore, it would mean a couple of days (or at least 2 half days) off work. That adds up for every midweek game. Plus it was on TV so I would rather come down for Wycombe next week which isn’t on the box. Price of ticket is irrelevant when you factor in a loss of a full days pay

In light of Pep's comments, if you're a season card holder, why didn't you buy a ticket and go last night?

It isn't a go at people because I'm a season card holder and haven't been to a CL game since the Liverpool quarter final
In my case it comes down to cost
I spend nearly £800 on a season card and that's enough.
My exception would be for very special games or very competitively priced matches
Did you not think that the game last night was competitively priced ?

I went last night and got behind the team.

I was aware of a couple of tickets spare for people who couldn’t make the game for medical and work reasons. In previous seasons (prior to lockdowns and mobile phone ticketing), I would have made sure the tickets got used by other Blues. In the world of mobile phone ticketing, I was aware this would be a “minefield” so just sorted my own tickets.

The fact is wether one game or not is completevly priced, going to a football game is a very dear do
Once you shut the front door the wallet comes out & you don't stop spending till you get back in
We have 3 home games on the bounce so people will prioritise
We average 50.000 fans each game so let the commentators get giddy over empty seats .Most Premier clubs & European Clubs could only dream of getting the sort of numbers we get
Many fans are also on Universal Credit on Zero hour contracts & just can't afford to go to any games
Pep should applaud the fans that go not slagg the fans of that can't
Or he could have a word with his mates to get a system in place where we can fill the ground for every game
Can't wait to see what he says after the Wycombe game

Because I live over 200 miles away and can only afford one or two overnight stays a season. The first group game isn’t a priority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.