Why didn't you go to the Leipzig game?

I know I had a few pints pre match & a couple of 7Brothers cans on the concourse, but I'm sure the tram I caught back to my digs wasn't a figment of my imagination.

no trams to town when I was there last night. Not for a while after the match had finished yesterday I’d have thought.

I walked alongside the tram line back to town and didn’t see one either

Last edited:
Went to the Napoli game, our first home game in the champions league. Went to Munich, our first away game in the champions league. Hate the comp, won't be going again.

I was there in SS3 and lots of the regulars who sit near me weren't there..a couple I know relocate for the cup games, but I can understand why fans don't turn up for midweek games.
I don't live that far from ground ( Denton ) but the trams after the game are a fucking joke..single units again..if I lived 30 miles or more from the ground I might give it a swerve as it's a nightmare getting away from the ground.
As for Pep I'm not sure if he meant it as a dig at the fans but it certainly stirs up the plastic twats around the country to get in the emptyhead jibes.
Let's be totally honest the ticket prices for last night were great, but not everyone has enough disposable income to cover food drink travel on top.
I don't buy anything at the ground and because I'm local it's fine for me ..but anybody coming from a distance would probably need something to eat or drink and it's not exactly cheap at the ground.

What get‘s me about Pep’s comments is that he probably hasn’t paid to get into a match for years . He has no right questioning any City supporter, the same supporters who will be here long after he leaves.
Being paid 23 million euros a year tends to remove him from the experience of the ordinary match-going fan.

Apathy, never thought I'd see city win a thing and now we have it's peaked for me and my interest has wained I spend my money and time on other things.

The Aguero moment was the pinnacle and everything else doesn't come close. Reckon there will be a few like me.

no trams to town when I was there last night. Not for a while after the match had finished yesterday I’d have thought.

I walked alongside the tram line back to town and didn’t see one either

One of my mates walked to town to get on the Chorlton tram at Market Street whilst me & another mate waited at the Etihad to get on a tram. We all ended up on the same tram arriving in Chorlton at 22.55ish.

Season card holder, originally from Manchester, but moved to London 4 years ago to start work.

In the past, I’d never miss a game. Since moving to London, I’ve kept my season card going for the premier league, have travelled nearly every home match weekend to Manchester and attended pretty much all of the games.

Makes 0 sense for me to travel back midweek too (and in any case I can’t, because I’m usually working 14 hour days).

Suspect there are many more who make such an effort which is basically ignored by pep’s comments

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.