Why didn't you go to the Leipzig game?

Rather 35,000 real City fans every week than turn into tourist City like the swamp. Pep is out of order and does not get City fans. Fans doing 150 miles round trips for games after a shift at work. We should get a song going aimed at the mard arse.
Plus, where was Pep when we were shit?!

Didn't go, even though I am on the Cup schemes. Had an email from City thanking me for buying a ticket, money had left my bank, but my mobile season ticket was stating that Southampton was the next match. A day before the match v Leipzig was to take place, I decided that to embark on a 200 mile round trip to attend the Leipzig game was dodgy. I wasn't sure that I would gain entrance to the ground, so gave it a miss. Eventually got a text from City on Tuesday mid afternoon advising me that my mobile season ticket was valid for the Leipzig game. I had already made alternative plans so gave City a miss. If this becomes the norm, I will pack in the cup matches. And this is from a season ticket holder of 45 years.

What is it that you annoys you about Pep's comments? I feel I must be missing something. I watched the interview and all he does is literally invite more fans to attend the game at the weekend because the team will need them.

I hope City fans go to the game realising that they have a part to play instead of just sitting back waiting to be entertained.
This is a great post. Way over the top reaction from some fans and why the supporters club had to fan the flames is beyond me. He would have been better off talking to the club about tickets, transport etc

I still don't think Pep gets our fans, he's never warmed to us as much as Bobby and to a lesser degree Pellers did. He still seems to think of City as this small club who have never won anything, and doesn't have history. He's alluded to this before when talking about the rags, Liverpool, Bayern etc.
As much as I love him he needs to shut the fuck up about attendances, because he knows where it leads to, knicker wetting from rival fans. Shut it Pep and concentrate on continuing the excellent football we're witnessing on the pitch PLEASE

Didn't go, even though I am on the Cup schemes. Had an email from City thanking me for buying a ticket, money had left my bank, but my mobile season ticket was stating that Southampton was the next match. A day before the match v Leipzig was to take place, I decided that to embark on a 200 mile round trip to attend the Leipzig game was dodgy. I wasn't sure that I would gain entrance to the ground, so gave it a miss. Eventually got a text from City on Tuesday mid afternoon advising me that my mobile season ticket was valid for the Leipzig game. I had already made alternative plans so gave City a miss. If this becomes the norm, I will pack in the cup matches. And this is from a season ticket holder of 45 years.

You don't know how to use your phone do you?

I love going to the Etihad and have done for years especially the big games it’s amazing however I am losing that enthusiasm for lesser games cause I feel like it’s a lot of effort for a minor game which I can easily watch at home. Im sure I’m not the only one I’m thinking thag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.