why do Brazilian players go nuts!

goatfeeder100 said:
Bombo said:
goatfeeder100 said:
Bombo said:
maybe we should get rid of all our brazilian and buy argentinians instead. Why, because they all end up stark raving bonkers! Ronaldo went from best striker in the world to a transvestite loving fat bloater, adriano went from the most highly rated young striker in the world to the biggest piss pot since George best, ronaldinho went from world footballer of the year to party loving waster, fabiano at Seville is always banned and kicking off with team mates and kaka gives most of his money to some weird sect of the Christian faith that is contraverstial to say the least. The worrying thing is we've been linked to all these players. Robinho and elano both show the signs that they to could take the leap into madness so I say let's get rid and buy argies instead who seem to be more suited to the premier league and perhaps more important a lot saner!

Is this just a roundabout way of saying let's buy Tevez???...

Not just tevez most argentinians seem to settle better than the brazilians, obviously my post is a bit Tongue in cheek but seriously would aguerro settle better than ronaldinho?

Is Aguero really all that anyway?

not getting in to who is good and who isnt just think argentinians dutch and spanish seem to settle here and produe their best form better than brazilians and italians. There are exceptions of course but in general this seems to be the case so regardlesss of the merits of the individuals we might be better signing Milito, Van der Vaart and Villa rather than kaka, cannavaro and diego my point being that perentage wise their nationalitys have a better record of producing their best fom in the premier league.

cant spell-dont care said:
dannybcity said:
Are we talking about Brazil nuts?
lol well done
seariusly though i do think that argentinians are better at adapting to the prem then brazilians, they dont take any shit ie zabba and mascarano

Neither of whom are 'flair' players. Veron and Crespo didn't do so well for example..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.