Why do i feel so confident?

Goater666

Why the fuck do i feel so confident that we'll win on Thursday and go through to the semi's?

Its fucking mad, considering the performance we put in on Sunday.

We know what we need to do, no fucking about trying hold for draw, we need to score and thats the target! funnily enough we play at our best when we attack. I really hope Hughes fucks off playing with 2 defensive midfielders.

Anyone else feel the same?

CTID

Lets hope that this is typical City. Let the rollercoaster ride and carry us through on Thursday. I think you are feeling what a lot of Blues are at the moment. Yes!! We can dare to dream.

I've become convinced that we'll go through too. So convinced, in fact, that I made a deal with myself in the pub last night to get over to Bremen for the semi.

Fucking ridiculous considering the state of our last 3 performances, but with City you just never know!

It's because we are expected to go out so there is nothing to lose= confidence. The feeling will vanish when they go one up!

I too am strangely confident that Typical City will storm through.

I am absolutely and totally convinced we will lose.

Last time I felt so convinced we would lose a game was Blackburn away in the FA Cup under Pierce. When the very morning of the game Dunne started talking about splits in the camp.

Sorry, but that's how I feel. They are better than us, our confidence is low, we concede goals and have injuries which affect us badly.

And Typical City doesn't really exist any more, does it? We don't really win against all odds any more, do we?

Didsbury Dave said:
I am absolutely and totally convinced we will lose.

Last time I felt so convinced we would lose a game was Blackburn away in the FA Cup under Pierce. When the very morning of the game Dunne started talking about splits in the camp.

Sorry, but that's how I feel. They are better than us, our confidence is low, we concede goals and have injuries which affect us badly.

And Typical City doesn't really exist any more, does it? We don't really win against all odds any more, do we?

Cheers DD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.