Why do i feel so confident?

Didsbury Dave said:
I am absolutely and totally convinced we will lose.

Last time I felt so convinced we would lose a game was Blackburn away in the FA Cup under Pierce. When the very morning of the game Dunne started talking about splits in the camp.

Sorry, but that's how I feel. They are better than us, our confidence is low, we concede goals and have injuries which affect us badly.

And Typical City doesn't really exist any more, does it? We don't really win against all odds any more, do we?

I see what your doing there DD. - I do it all the time.

"we never score from corners" is my usual quote when we win a corner - IN THE HOPE THAT CITY WILL PROVE ME WRONG.

PMSL CTID69- I do exactly the same and in my head think "In a second I'm going to be laughing at that comment"

But we never do score from bloody corners, do we?!?!?

johnmc said:
I think it will be one of them where we gave it a good shot but come up just short as per

My gut feel is that we'll come out of the blocks with the crowd behind us and they'll score early on, flattening the crowd and killing the game. Then we'll huff and puff and maybe even get one back, but never look like winning.

Didsbury Dave said:
My gut feel is that we'll come out of the blocks with the crowd behind us and they'll score early on, flattening the crowd and killing the game. Then we'll huff and puff and maybe even get one back, but never look like winning.

I think they will deffo score, they are a bloody good team. Can't see us scoring 3. I'd say one all or maybe even 2-1 to us but not enough to see us through.

I obviously hope otherwise.

I really cannot see us going through. My heart says "yes we can do it" but the much wiser head is telling me we cant.

If we could have kept it to 2-1 it would have made suce a difference. But 3-1 and our defence at the moment its just too far out of reach.

Still I will be there on Thursday singing my heart out and giving the lads as much encourgement as my voice will allow. I just hope we give it a go and show some "pride in battle" and not go out with a wimper.

I think that too many people are thinking the same about this game. A lot of people are confident and are like "Oh yeah typical City which means we will do it!" but I just cant see it. Whatever happens, its gonna be one memorable night off the pitch which will reduce the hirt of the result!

Why do you feel so confident?

Because you're a blue that's why and despite a god-awful display on Sunday we fondly imagine that the players will be up for this particular one.

Because it's 33 years since we won a big trophy and surely it must be our year this year.

Because being a blue is a triumph of hope over expectation.

I'd feel we'd lost something when we start going into games like this being confident and not wondering why we should be.

Citytillidie69 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I am absolutely and totally convinced we will lose.

Last time I felt so convinced we would lose a game was Blackburn away in the FA Cup under Pierce. When the very morning of the game Dunne started talking about splits in the camp.

Sorry, but that's how I feel. They are better than us, our confidence is low, we concede goals and have injuries which affect us badly.

And Typical City doesn't really exist any more, does it? We don't really win against all odds any more, do we?

I see what your doing there DD. - I do it all the time.

"we never score from corners" is my usual quote when we win a corner - IN THE HOPE THAT CITY WILL PROVE ME WRONG.

I always say goal as the other team is shaping up to shoot. Didn't work with Dickson Etuhu on Sunday...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.