"Why do Man City fans not support Man Utd? " Yahoo answers

lancs blue said:
mrt4919 said:
Where the fuck were you ?
I watched us beat the filth in the Manchester Cup away tonight 0-2 at Moss Lane where were you ?
I watched a crowd of may be 75 blues behind the goal in the second half outnumbered by the scum 3 to 1 hold thier own.... where were you ?
I watched the team from the main stand and shouted my support ,where were you ?
Plastic fuckin blues,I have watched this club for 42 years its the football club I support not the bloody first team.
Hang your heads in shame it was Moss Lane at 7.00pm not Southampton away on a thursday night, though I have last season watched our youth team away in swansea at an evening match.
Respect to all the blues there tonight
and for the rest of you think again before cheap words of support and do fuck all when it matters. We are a football club not just a premier league team it was shamefull tonight,the true supporters were there, what was your feeble excuse ? The Blues there fought thier corner against the odds and we won with no thanks to you " pretend fan's".
So keep posting and pretending but the real Manchester City Football Club fan's
in the minority at an away match against the filth held the pride of our Football Club
Not you.
I wasn't there, I got tied up with work and I live over 50 miles away but I did go to the league reserves derby at Alty a few weeks ago, please may I be excused now, Miss?

At the Apollo watching Rufus Wainwright singing for his Mum. First half was an act of kindness, and then Mark Radcliffe came on and battered shit out of a set of drums. He wasn't bad. Nice to see the lads were not on their own.

mrt4919 said:
I watched us beat the filth in the Manchester Cup away tonight 0-2 at Moss Lane where were you ?
I watched a crowd of may be 75 blues behind the goal in the second half outnumbered by the scum 3 to 1 hold thier own.... where were you ?
Plastic fuckin blues,I have watched this club for 42 years its the football club I support not the bloody first team.
Hang your heads in shame it was Moss Lane at 7.00pm not Southampton away on a thursday night, though I have last season watched our youth team away in swansea at an evening match.
and for the rest of you think again before cheap words of support and do fuck all when it matters. We are a football club not just a premier league team it was shamefull tonight,the true supporters were there, what was your feeble excuse ? The Blues there fought thier corner against the odds and we won with no thanks to you " pretend fan's".
in the minority at an away match against the filth held the pride of our Football Club
Not you.
you cock. You must be a bigger fan than me then - what utter bollocks you sad prick

love this

Manchester United don't play in Manchester, they play in an area outside the city known as the Borough of Trafford. They used Manchester as a way of gaining recognition due to City's earlier successes.

bornblueegg said:
love this

Manchester United don't play in Manchester, they play in an area outside the city known as the Borough of Trafford. They used Manchester as a way of gaining recognition due to City's earlier successes.

I knew that bit would get a reaction.
It certaintly wound all the Rags up afterwards!

mrt4919 said:
Not you.
I ain't going to no moss lane fool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.