Why do nasty people never die?

ell

Whenever I read a news story about someone being shot/stabbed/run over there is always quotes about them being a gentle/kind/loving/caring person.

Why do the nasty/selfish/arrogant/scum never get killed?

LOL Maybe the kind gentle person was a right twat but when they died the Family and Journo's didn't want to come across as twat's themselves so they just paid compliments to that individual.

Example:

A Blonde ex-nurse who lives around here in Bury murdered her 3yr old daughter, then tried killing herself.
Sorry but this is just a twattish selfish rag behaviour and although I've been in some depressive stages of my life never once have I thought: you know what, I'm gonna kill that little girl.

Yet all over the local/national press there was comment after comment and journalist analysis on what a wonderful person this lass was.

So if you want to leave a good legacy behind where everyone thinks your a great person? kill your kid.

margaret-thatcher-4_795378c.jpg

They don't live forever it just appears they are around more because they blight so many lives in a short space of time. What goes around comes around. All that "Only the good die young" is a load of bollocks. If you fuck around eventually you are going to fuck up. Karma you see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.