Why do not we sign a defender?

thing is we wont be able to play 2 DM's where doe's elano and/or ireland play if we play 2 DM????

why do not we sigh a defender?

Hmmm tricky it is, much patience must you have... for strong is the dark side. Emperor Ferguson and his apprentice Darth 'Arry plot against us. Hope there is though:

Hart/Given
Richards, Ned, Kompany, Bridge
Zab, De Jong
SWP, Ireland, Robinho
Bellamy

geek said:
thing is we wont be able to play 2 DM's where doe's elano and/or ireland play if we play 2 DM????

See above - Elano as sub... another dm on field is more important to help us win the ball more in midield thereby giving our flair players more supply.

and TBH in other words enough cover to get us through till summer when the real clearout will begin and I suspect then defenders may be a priority for the new season.

ono said:
vans0531 said:
We need Upson,Zapata,Mcmanus,Albiol Etc....
You need a reality transplant.

nar mate, they must be good on his footy manager 09 game and come to him for next to nothing!! so in real life will should/will get em!

we will not have a decent defence with dunne in it!!! i agree he has been a good servant to the club. however we need consistent performers at the back. we do a need QUALITY defender...but not in january. we need to hand pick one in the summer. we are building a very good team and improvement and consistancy is around the corner.

we will not have a decent defence with dunne in it!!! i agree he has been a good servant to the club. however we need consistent performers at the back. we do a need QUALITY defender...but not in january. we need to hand pick one in the summer. we are building a very good team and improvement and consistancy is around the corner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.