Why do people still discuss Hughes?

mcfcliam

South Stand 118 and NOT the Blue Alliance Liam!
Yes, I await the irony comments.

I don't know why people seem to want to talk about Hughes...he's been gone 19 (?) months now and we have a manager who's won us the FA cup and secured us joint 2nd.

These 'Hughes inners' have a big chip on their shoulders and seemingly can't wait for Mancini to fail so they can feel immense pride by bumping a 'Hughes in' thread from 2009.

Hughes is about as relevant as Steve Coppell.

mcfcliam said:

I don't know why people seem to want to talk about Hughes...he's been gone 19 (?) months now and we have a manager who's won us the FA cup and secured us joint 2nd.

These 'Hughes inners' have a big chip on their shoulders and seemingly can't wait for Mancini to fail so they can feel immense pride by bumping a 'Hughes in' thread from 2009.

oh the ironing

r.soleofsalford said:
mcfcliam said:

oh the ironing

oh_you_Funny_Pics_Folder-s447x335-142815.jpg

I think just as many "Hughes Outers" used him as a yardstick to compare Mancini with tbh.

An old "Hughes Out" thread has just been bumped (then deleted), so it's not one way traffic tbh.

mcfcliam said:
r.soleofsalford said:
mcfcliam said:

oh the ironing

oh_you_Funny_Pics_Folder-s447x335-142815.jpg

oh you, you.

shame this forum is monopolised by the paranoid; the Hughes post was to point out that most of the stuff i said 2 years ago regarding the matter came to fruition, despite the slating i took from the insecure. i just wanted to point out that it is sometimes productive to think out of the blue box.

il padrino said:
shame this forum is monopolised by the paranoid; the Hughes post was to point out that most of the stuff i said 2 years ago regarding the matter came to fruition, despite the slating i took from the insecure. i just wanted to point out that it is sometimes productive to think out of the blue box.
Around half of the forum wanted Hughes out at that time, and more by the end. It wasn't "out of the blue box" at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.