Why do we welcome Ex Rags ?

cyberblue

Over the years many (two F**king many) ex Rags have come to City & by & Large been Welcome with open arms .Yet as soon as a City player goes to the Swamp he is hated by some for ever more ie Tony Coton

They didn't hate Law or Busby, did they?

At least we haven't got two statues of ex Rags outside our ground!!

Edit: Must learn to read properly before posting!

I'll get behind any player in a city shirt, as would the vast majority of fans would, regardless of the fact they have played for the rags in the past.

I hate any player in a red shirt, even more so if they have made the cross over from Manchester to Salford

The ones that have come have done a job in my time.

Cooke and Schmikes. Even Kanchelskis did ok. Hughes still may. Recently only TC went there, and I doubt people deride Busby for it.

One other point is that Law and Busby didn't move directly from City to the Rags. Busby joined Liverpool before taking over at the Rags and Law went to Torino for a season.

Brian Kidd also did a good job for City, as did John Gidman. Sammy McIlroy was a let-down though.

The key word is EX. They see the light and swap the red for the blue.
Don't see the problem with ex rags coming to City, unless they're complete and utter w*nkers (which actually rules out most of them)

Lest we forget, Goater was brought to England by Baconface!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.