why do women look older than men?

Oily skin so says this article,acne when your young may mean more youthful looks when your older,swings and roundabouts.

NOM NOM NOM...they eat everything...not only will they eat everything they will eat everything instead of doing stuff then torture your ears for ages about where the fuck did i gain all this weight...its a mystery (nom nom) women cant watch movies...their attention span isnt robust enough to withstand the opening of a tube of pringles...

kk...fk it...i couldnt watch inception tonight cos i had munching in me ear too long

bluetoo said:
NOM NOM NOM...they eat everything...not only will they eat everything they will eat everything instead of doing stuff then torture your ears for ages about where the fuck did i gain all this weight...its a mystery (nom nom) women cant watch movies...their attention span isnt robust enough to withstand the opening of a tube of pringles...

kk...fk it...i couldnt watch inception tonight cos i had munching in me ear too long

Don't bother with the film
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=232248&hilit=Inception1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=232248&hilit=Inception1</a>

bluetoo said:

Sturdy girl is she ..??

Women smokers get mouths that look like 'a cats arse' as they get older - fact.

mr t said:
Women smokers get mouths that look like 'a cats arse' as they get older - fact.

All women get the "cats arse look" after a certain age. They look older in general because they cover their faces in all manor of rubbish for most of their lives. They also don't laugh as much as men (that's a fact Mark, you cash losing nonce) meaning their skin gets all tight and prone to ageing or looking aged.

Let that be a lesson to you metrosexual twats who use "product" on their faces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.