Why do you hate Everton?

Lucky Toma

Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me bac
Does anyone fancy doing a short piece on why they hate Everton in time for Saturday morning for the Daisy Cutter? If so PM me. It only needs to be about 400 words long - about the length of a longish post on here - and doesnt have to be all poncified with posh words. Basically just why they've become one of our most hated teams.

I'm getting a bluenose to do one too and I'll put them up side-by-side.

bill kenwright
peter johnson
obstructed views
ruined many a euro away trip by having to play football
fellaini
tony hibbert
rolling over every time they play man united at OT
rolling over whenever they play a poor liverpool team
david moyes and his 4-5-1 formations at home

Dogs of war teams for the last 20 years
Kendall
Bribing Wimbledon
Escaping relegation when they deserved to drop on other occasions
Shitheads round Stanley (knife) Park
Distin
Aussie rules players

Please City make me stop hating the fookers on Sat

mine goes back to being on holiday in a caravan in rhyl when i was 16 and me and my mate bumped into a few fans ...... they really are scum bags

shackattack said:
bill kenwright
peter johnson
obstructed views
ruined many a euro away trip by having to play football
fellaini
tony hibbert
rolling over every time they play man united at OT
rolling over whenever they play a poor liverpool team
david moyes and his 4-5-1 formations at home

I only hate Gollum! Had no problems with Everton until the bog eyed twat decided to play silly fucker over Lescott and the idiot tried to make it like some International diplomatic incident!

Wanker of the highest order.

That and the fact that we will batter them Saturday yet still get beat :-/

if everton play like they did last night you will batter us 3-1. it's why i hate moyes, he seems to get the team motivated to beat city, then infuriates with his tactics against a fulham or wigan. a lot will depend on his team, if he plays bily i can see richards controlling him easy. can see barkley and vellios playing, but they are just good potentials for the future. massive plus for you is aguero in your line up.be very surprised if he does not score !

shackattack said:
if everton play like they did last night you will batter us 3-1. it's why i hate moyes, he seems to get the team motivated to beat city, then infuriates with his tactics against a fulham or wigan. a lot will depend on his team, if he plays bily i can see richards controlling him easy. can see barkley and vellios playing, but they are just good potentials for the future. massive plus for you is aguero in your line up.be very surprised if he does not score !

We will have 65% possession, 12 corners, 25 shots, 15 on target, blah blah blah and you will get a last minute corner and Cahill will rise like a fucking phoenix and bang it in the top corner!

It is written that Everton will forever and a day have the hoodoo over us :-/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.