Why don't the club sell outside...

Telford_Blue_Hixxy said:
a banana is considered racist :P

Many years ago during the banana craze I was in Elland Rd with the future Mrs Moon and sat on the terracing blowing up our fruit just after the turnstiles opened.

A not so friendly Yorkshire copper came over and threatened to chuck us out if we continued. He was having nothing to do with my explaination of what we were doing...

Move forward a hour and a half and said plod is stood at pitchside looking at us all scratching his head.

someone posted that bananas, Poznan etc are great until the club get involved and it gets sanitised. This us true. We'll never get back to the inflatable craze again but we can still be individual with a Poznan at Wembley.

We missed a trick when they had Imre doing his bit at the pitch corner. I didn't recognise him (hangs head in shame!) but had we also had a banana day I would have got it.

it would get around 10k each game i reckon, considering all the tourists who come once and would love a cheap souvenir.

the only downfall would be that we wouldn't be able to do what we did for Hamburg because it would just be like any old games with loads of inflatables

Kenney_The_Blue said:
ban-mcfc said:
Imagine this every week...

Hamburg_fans_0809.ashx

the kids would love it and it would create a party- like atmosphere, plus it would make a few extra bob.

don't understand why they don't personally.

'How is the MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB' back to front? (Top right, front of the 2nd tier)

Please explain it's messing with my head!!

On word you can mirror an image, the could of just done that??

Josh Blue said:
ban-mcfc said:
why don't city sell inflatables and flags outside like the hamburg game?

sell them for £1/£1.50 every home game.

every little helps when it comes to making us sustainable and it would increase the atmosphere - don't say it wouldn't because it would.

Ask for a spot mate, buy them and bulk and the killing is yours.
This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.