Why Garrido Will Stay

I never quite understand that thought, simply because your both from in the case Spain that you night be friendly. Garrido will be kept because he has a role at the club.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
I never quite understand that thought, simply because your both from in the case Spain that you night be friendly. Garrido will be kept because he has a role at the club.

Robinho,Caicedo,Zabaleta all speak Spanish

staffs_blue said:

Pretty sure Jo does too btw as before the Blackburn game he was talking at great length to Benni McCarthy, and I know his English isn't great.

Some people think he isnt that good a defender as he is too offensive, do you think he could play in midfield? Also he would be a great squad player, dont think we should sell him

staffs_blue said:

Madrid players used to laugh at how bad his Spanish was!

sam the drummer said:
Some people think he isnt that good a defender as he is too offensive, do you think he could play in midfield? Also he would be a great squad player, dont think we should sell him

Funny you should mention that because Garrido has featured in midfield before on the left last season he is a bit like Nicolas Jensen as he could play in both (LB,LM) positions I hope Garrido does stay at first I thought he was shite but every time he plays he improves as a player and at 21 yrs old he can only get better its about time we had a bit of depth in the team

I remember reading that the NW's Spaniards all hang out together so if Villa comes off he could be influential in keeping the guy happy.

As 2nd most improved player of 2008 he's worth hanging on to, in any event.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.