Why have City asked Noel Gallagher to design a kit?

It was me.

Manford came on offering leftover tickets to his gig at the MEN on a cheap deal for City fans. I "hilariously" re-worded his post saying something like "Due to low ticket sales owing to me not updating my routine since the last tour, I wondered if any of you chumps would bail me out and fill the arena."

He wasn't best pleased. There were a lot of people who had a go at me saying that I was only having a go out of jealousy at a blue done good but an equal amount telling him to wipe his fanny - he was getting a typical bluemoon welcome. It carried on for a couple of weeks on and off.

On the forums, we were at each other but in PM's, it was quite civil. I couldn't tell if he was serious on the thread.

Then, I fanned the flames and after a night of hardly any sleep, realised I'd gone too far with one post and deleted it as soon as I had a chance to at work. Learned my lesson. For a while.
It happened twice then. I don't remember your spat. Wht I would say is that if he went mad at you - when people go mad it usually means they've been found out.

I just did a search on Fbloke and Manford and there are loads of references to it although the actual beef was before the search goes back to (2010 I think). I am sure Fbloke accused him of not giving to a charity and he gave a list of charities he does give to. Something like that.

It happened twice then. I don't remember your spat. Wht I would say is that if he went mad at you - when people go mad it usually means they've been found out.

I just did a search on Fbloke and Manford and there are loads of references to it although the actual beef was before the search goes back to (2010 I think). I am sure Fbloke accused him of not giving to a charity and he gave a list of charities he does give to. Something like that.
Yes it was defintely something about charity...

Aah right. I was having a laugh - no malice intended. But then I accidentally suggested that I'd performed a sex act on his wife. And I mean I accidentally suggested it.

I don't remember the Fbloke one but I remember Fbloke.

I have it on good authority (ie I made it up) that the new fanzone behind the North stand will be called ‘the Oasis’and will be opened by the brothers arguing in song whether a bread bun is a barm or a muffin.
There, at last a sensible post in this thread

Jason Manford is a professional comedian and I’d be very surprised if he took good natured stick personally.

Its not the suggestion that noel shiuldnt design one.
Its the suggestion that pete the badge should!

Have you seen his lounge? I mean the guys a legend but i dont think he has an eye on design

Awesome thread by the way. Be in Classics soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.