Why I hate SWP

Immaculate Pasta said:
Always makes me laugh all this "he fucked us off for more money at Chelsea" bollocks.

Stuart Pearce or Jose Mourinho?
Fighting for the title or fighting relegation?
Favourites for the FA Cup and Champions League or hopeful of making the 5th round of the League Cup?
Playing with the likes of Lampard, Drogba and Robben or Musampa, Vassell and Barton?

Hmmmmm

Tough call,give me a minute<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:18 pm --<br /><br />
bigmal said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Always makes me laugh all this "he fucked us off for more money at Chelsea" bollocks.

Favourites for the FA Cup and Champions League or hopeful of making the 5th round of the League Cup?
Playing with the likes of Lampard, Drogba and Robben or Musampa, Vassell and Barton?

Hmmmmm

Tough call,give me a minute

Youre right.

Neil McNab said:
Stopped liking SWP since he's stopped saying "what you talking about willis".

Congratulations! You've just won 'Post of the Week'! (genuinely, no sarcasm intended as I lol'd at that)

as much as i loved (past-tense) him. he needs to go, he is a pace player nothing more nothing less. He is looking for a contract that will see his career out but by the time he's 30 he'll be useless. Ryan Giggs had the skill and ability to adapt his game so losing pace didn't matter too much, what can swp do he isn't in the team for his range of passing and vision, i say get rid.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I use to wonder whilst he studied at my college back in '98', would he actually apply himself to academia........... the way he has been acting it seems I was right to have these after thoughts, he's thick as pig shit and pissed me right off with his whole demeanor since the contract story broke........... if there was ever a player who showed such little contempt for the club and is allowed to get away with it its this muppet........ The nature of the beast has shown itself in all its glory.

How does wanting to stay at City for the rest of his career show 'contempt'. How does saying he loves the fans and thanking them (us) for making him the player he is show contempt.
How does someone who can't even get the second word of his post right get to call someone else 'thick as pig shit'

And, showing 'such little contempt' as you say, would actually mean he has very few bad feelings about the club.
Next time you feel the urge to start a thread slagging off a current City player ask yourself what you're hoping to achieve.

I'd have no problem with City paying SWP an acheivement salary on top of what he already earns.

Every cross that finds a City head = a bonus.

Seriously that would make him practice hard on his crossing ability.

Although I think this dip in form is down to just that "a dip in form" and not a munk on due to him wanting extra wonga. Come on SWP show us what your about again because a inform SWP is on of the best players in the Prem.

Immaculate Pasta said:

Hmmmmm

SWP or OP?

pmsl

fathellensbellend said:
i just think swp looks at city as his personal gravy train and milking it for all it's worth.

no doubt when he re-signed he was the highest paid player, so at the time must have been highly delighted.

i have no problem with players earning big money if it's justified, but swp is missing a few vital points, the biggest being he has 2 years left, and won't be quicker in 2 years time and at the moment he is not even close to being average.

his basic footballing abilty is not great, his final ball dubious and his pace his biggest asset seems to have deserted him.

so swp is city are mugging you off, go and find a club who will pay you more.
I agree he came back on what was then superstar wages and has failed to be that superstar If you are unhappy with City feel free to find another club

always been over rated at the start the fans were so desperate for a star that when he came along in a very poor side the club geared the whole teams tactics to get the best out of swp.
when we stopped doing that and chelsea never did he was shown up for what he has always been a very limited player with a large appitite for money

Re: Why I h8 SWP

bluebean said:
zim has a point here! he's supposed too swp the city hero, yet he f**cked us off for chelsea for the money and now he aint being offered stupid money he's ready too f**k us off again! i wouldnt mind if he was playing outta his skin and deserved a pay rise.

i dont hate him, as you say i dont hate any city player! but he's pissing me right off!

His current attitude is hardly going to get him a World Cup place. If he isn't playing, he is unlikely to be picked. His idiot step dad ought to remember this before making grotesque remarks about £60,000 pw not being enough dosh for poor old SWP.

In years to come he will be sorry that he ever trashed his relationship with the club and it's fans. But it isn't too late for him to stop being an utter twat. He could start by telling his appalling step dad to do one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.