Why I'm giving up on football, City and Bluemoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill never lose the love for city, i personally don't give a fuck about these new charges , its been going on too long ,and i'm used to it,i don't like it ,but rather than shy away i want us to fucking annihilate the premier league every fucking year, i want us to win the champions league every fucking year and shove it right up them , fuck em ,fuck the lot of them.

i agree with the wum issue on bluemoon, there are some that are so blatant and these need sorting out, time to stick together and fuck the lot of them.

Know where OP is coming from - I weigh up loads on one side of the scales thats I love about CITY, going to games, mates and football banter ......but the "fuck it all in" side of the scales has been building for years, keeps getting added to little by little - after 30 years I am still here but each season more recently I am reflecting more and ask myself will it be my last season going to games.

So this is my last post. 55 years after my first match seeing City. 10 years a season ticket holder 1985 to 1995 until work and family took me too far away. I was there in 2012 and was there for that Tuart goal. Been to many but not all recent cup finals.
I have been vocal about VAR, CAS and FFP.
So, today I have decided I have fallen out of love with this game, the trolls on this forum and the corruption hiding in plain sight both financial and governance. Refereeing and game manipulation and arguing the toss with morons and hypocrites.
My passion has faded with each passing year of vested interest interference, press compliance and journalistic spite.
And, yes, VAR has killed my excitement. Thank God we didn't have to wait for it in 2012. A moment that will never be repeated again in football history.
In truth, this has been coming for a while. I will sign off and find a new passion. City are not to blame. I watched football for the fun and passion. I now know more about global politics, financial compliance and sports governance than I do about our own under 18s. Something has gone drastically wrong with the game.
Our own forum has also become raggish and dipperish, misogynistic and trolled by posters who don't even support the club... And then the fans who love certain players rather than the club. Yes I'm old and I won't be missed but I already feel better letting go. Good luck fighting the good but ultimately doomed battle.
Thanks City for the best and worst times of my life but life is too short.
I wish you well in your new passion and I hope it brings happy times. Must admit I've often thought similar especially as the cheating, diving, rule changing (obstruction doesn't seem to be a rule anymore), in the game has ruined it for me but I still sometimes get a lot of joy watching the blues so I'll persevere. All the best blue.

So this is my last post. 55 years after my first match seeing City. 10 years a season ticket holder 1985 to 1995 until work and family took me too far away. I was there in 2012 and was there for that Tuart goal. Been to many but not all recent cup finals.
I have been vocal about VAR, CAS and FFP.
So, today I have decided I have fallen out of love with this game, the trolls on this forum and the corruption hiding in plain sight both financial and governance. Refereeing and game manipulation and arguing the toss with morons and hypocrites.
My passion has faded with each passing year of vested interest interference, press compliance and journalistic spite.
And, yes, VAR has killed my excitement. Thank God we didn't have to wait for it in 2012. A moment that will never be repeated again in football history.
In truth, this has been coming for a while. I will sign off and find a new passion. City are not to blame. I watched football for the fun and passion. I now know more about global politics, financial compliance and sports governance than I do about our own under 18s. Something has gone drastically wrong with the game.
Our own forum has also become raggish and dipperish, misogynistic and trolled by posters who don't even support the club... And then the fans who love certain players rather than the club. Yes I'm old and I won't be missed but I already feel better letting go. Good luck fighting the good but ultimately doomed battle.
Thanks City for the best and worst times of my life but life is too short.
Feel exactly the same
I'm absolutely sick of the constant allegations on us and sick of VAR and of the game
Maybe that's what they all wanted all along
It's all very sad, I wanted to carry on going for the memory of my dad but if I'm honest I'm fucking done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.