Why is Barcelona and Madrid pushing to get us banned

Wouldn't surprise me if it was all the work of that filthy debt-ridden shithouse club we share a city with. That crook Gill probably ringing up other clubs' CEOs bribing them and telling lies about us, which are also gleefully peddled by the rags and scousers and bitter cockneys in the media.

You can chuck Bayern and a load of others in there to. It is clear to me that is the case anyway, not just Madrid and Barca. Beyond that it is self evident i think, we are a threat. Just look at Gabriel Jesus, was a Bara target but we got him. That would be one example. Bayern would have Sane already now if not for us and so on and so forth.

Cartel protecting it's own interests in short, same answer as it has always been for my money.

The problem is that the wealthier end of the G14 think that YOUR MONEY is THEIR MONEY. They will try every dirty, dastardly trick to maintain their revenue stream. And they have Uefa over a barrel - go and chase MANCHESTER CITY, or we jump ship and you are left with the also rans that TV wouldn't give ten seconds to!

pep-guardiola-manchester-city_7gdk0wucn75j1hrzeko6rjx7e.jpg

Barca acting like the psycho ex that let the best thing that ever happened to them go and he took everything they held dearly with him.
Yeah, they didn't just lose the best current manager in the world, they lost the brains of the backroom and the intelligentsia from upstairs. Our continental 'friends' bears grudges, it's plain to see. And let's not forget the input from a couple of local teams, too. Our presence has and will continue to impact their future.

Reactions: mat
Which Madrid help push to get MCFC ban? There 2, Aletico Madrid and Real Madrid.
Not the gangster cholo Simeone Atletico Madrid one right?

btw, beside Dippers who I hate to the core, I also hate Barcelona.

If there is a 'cartel', it's basically all big clubs investing and earning a lot of money with the football. They all put pressure on UEFA and FIFA to further their own interests. At the same time, they are a full part of UEFA and FIFA and have to abide by their rules. All of them evolve within these boundaries.

So, are Real and Barca trying to further their own interests by putting pressure on UEFA in this case? Sure. But so does any club, and the most powerful ones (in the sense of economically powerful) have the most influence on these organisations.

We have been taking from their talent pool for a few years now, but it's got to the point where players are seriously thinking that City might be a better option for them than either of those two. Bayern aren't able to compete with us, the German talent that they had God's right over are now beginning to move over here and they think we are one of the main attractions. We also haven't put in the work for years of corrupt and unethical business work to get to where we are, we did it in a shorter period (:D) and this fucks them off that we found a shortcut.
They had the same thoughts when Chelsea were doing it, however we were much further back in our development as a club and are seen as no-marks.

I don't know where this threat to them is coming from, it certainly isn't on the pitch. We've been near a CL final once and going off the last two years' officiating we won't be getting near one again. It may well be that (as already called out) it's a way of precipitating an invitees-only league for the G14 clubs by bringing about a crisis point for UEFA. And of course they can then blame City for it happening. It seems to me there is something even darker at play, but I can't put my finger on it. Up the Alamo!

Can someone confirm what this veiled dig at Barcelona by Guardiola consisted in?
But look at five of the Cartel: United Liverpool Arsenal Milan Inter... they’ve all spent significant time out of the CL in the last decade. Losing hundreds of millions each; billions between them.

They look at us as a team that is earning the money they should have been. It’s not particularly about us winning it, it’s about the money they aren’t getting and the main threat to that in their eyes is City and other clubs following us.

For a long time, Arsenal have never had any real desire to win the CL or even the Prem. It would probably have taken too much investment to push to that very top level. Especially after City came along in the Prem and raised the bar. Their whole club was modelled on just doing enough to finish Top4 and just do enough to get to the CL knock-out stages. It was only about money for Arsenal. There was no prestige at all in the way their club was run. That’s why Wenger saw his arse a few times because he wasn’t the businessman and every now and then he will have been dreaming of winning the CL and Prem but kept seeing us in the way. That’s why he never shut up about us, the moaning ****!

We came along and we were all about winning. All about prestige. 13 trophies in 9 years is testimony to that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.