Why is Liverpool so much better than Manchester?

nem said:
Challenger1978 said:
nem said:
I live in Mossley Hill which I suppose is the Didsbury of Liverpool, thus I'm a bit sheltered from it all! That said I've lived in wavertree, toxteth and kenny as a student but thought it was fine. If you make the effort the locals are sound. Agree completley with you about anywhere in the north though, (with the exception of Crosby/Blundlesands/Formby etc which are very nice areas). Fortunately most of the little gang scrotes seam to stay in their own patch in NG, bootle, croxteth. My ball and chain works in the Royal as a doc in A&E and you wouldn't believe the stories, frightening. They should build a wall to seperate the north like in Game of Thrones.

I'm in Kenny myself I think its rough but not as bad as other place when you go further north. Well except for when this happened.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-17144154" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-me ... e-17144154</a>

That poor bastard got shot no more than 30 metres away from my front door.

EDIT: Its was weird I heard the bang of the gun fire but just thought it was some scrote letting of fireworks.

Bad beans that shooting mate. You must have seen a marginal improvement in recent years with the regeneration of properties, roads and demolishing most of edge lane?

My old digs was 101 Edinburgh Road. Only got robbed once ;)

Not really no that was just the first of a long list of many bad things to happen round here. There's been multiple shooting/stabbings, houses burnt out. I've even had bastard joy riders not once but twice smash in to some ones kitchen (half the car ended up in the kitchen) just a couple of doors down from me.

I've never been robbed though the massive schizophrenic Great Dane I keep puts of most people. I do genuinely though keep more weapons then a medieval armoury stashed hidden around my house just in case. As it Doesn't help having a shit load of thieving smack heads housed in flats on the same street as me and the local needle bank at the chemist around the corner.

Which btw is right next to the local post office so the scum bags can pick up a clean needle then rob a pensioner to buy some gear at the same time. I shit you not that has literally happened to an elderly neighbour of mine at least 4 times (before they passed away). In fact it got so bad my Mrs and mother inlaw used to walk my neighbour to the post office every week to make sure she didn't get mugged.

Also I'm round the corner from Shield road which is prostitute central in Liverpool which has caused me loads of shit. As one of the bitches gave in my address to the police as there home address. So at one point I was getting constantly harassed by the police knocking me up at 3am or 4am with them banging on looking for this prostitute. In the end I had to get the local MP involved to fuck the police of as no matter what proof I showed the police to prove the woman didn't live here they wouldn't believe us.

Aguero_Element said:
Why is going out in Liverpool miles ahead of Manchester.....

youthere.jpg

I have mates who live in the Old Swan and Broad Green areas of Liverpool and they drink in town which says it all really.

That said, Liverpool City centre has some fantastic bars and pubs. Is it better than Manchester?

It's different...

I think it shaves it...just.

Think there is a little bit of ignorance on this thread to be honest. I can understand why because before my wife went to Liverpool Uni in the 80's I thought it has a dump but after a few visits I came to realise that it's a great city with great people.

Very much like Manchester in many ways.

I fucking hate going out in Liverpool as it is full of scousers and I fucking hate scousers.

SWP's back said:
I fucking hate going out in Liverpool as it is full of scousers and I fucking hate scousers.

Some nice birds knocking about though, that is until they open their fucking mouths.

BWTAC said:
SWP's back said:

Some nice birds knocking about though, that is until they open their fucking mouths.
They only open it once mate if you get the gag in fast enough. But you're right, there are some nice scouse birds. The sluts.

It's not, but it's probably equal 2nd with Newcastle (Lxxxxn is 8th).

Probably still better small gigs in L'pool than anywhere around the Philhamonic area, and one of the best square miles for pubs in the commercial area, with great free museums and stuff, but incredibly ugly suburbs. L'pool for Chinese food, Northern Quarter for curries.

My boys go to Rampworx skate park in Aintree (dump), which Mcr can't compete with yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.