Why Ledley is the King of White Hart Lane

Frankly I´d be ashamed to pick up my wages for doing so little work over the last 5 or 6 years. No wonder he plays well when wheeled out. A cheeky fooker who should do the decent thing and retire

mike channon´s windmill said:
Frankly I´d be ashamed to pick up my wages for doing so little work over the last 5 or 6 years. No wonder he plays well when wheeled out. A cheeky fooker who should do the decent thing and retire

With so many average players earning 20-40k a week you can't begrudge someone staying on as long as possible.

It's shocking that Titus Bramble earns 140k a month

Crouchinho said:

With so many average players earning 20-40k a week you can't begrudge someone staying on as long as possible.

Either that,or he's one clever bastard.

Viva Rivaldo said:
What's the point of giving him abuse about it? He contributes more to this forum than lots of other posters do. Plus, where would we be without his daily football trivia?

As for Led Leaking, he's a classy player. Would be a good squad player for any team in the world.

Well said you red twat :)

Some right bellwhafts on this thread.

To be fair to the OP, we've had our fair share of dodgy knee-stricken players, Bell, Lakey and recently Johnno to name but a few, so we should have some empathy.

that said - THFC6061 - you've ha your day out, now fuck off home.

As all City fans do, I despise everything Spurs. I will make an exception for Ledley King. Twice as talented as Terry and Wio. Injuries robbed England of a potential World Class Centre Back. Woodgate wasn't too shabby either.

Crouchinho said:

Wonder what a certain S. Taylor is on?

Never liked the fucker since he gave it the "do you know who i am, i earn x a week what do you earn you (insert expletive here)" outside some london club whilst trying to belittle the people stood around.

On topic i think he should have a pay as you play deal, dunno why Levy didn't offer that as he seems a tight fucker with the company cash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.