Why Moan ?

Blue15 said:
I come on here every night to see what people have wrote what they have heard within the club and for positive opinions....

but what i do is come on and end up getting pissed off with all the moaning some of yas do ya really get on ma tits!

Whats the point in moaning about the club and getting on players backs. we ment to SUPPORT the club fucking moaning isnt supporting yeah everyones got a write to an opinion but do us a favour and piss off if it aint positive!!!!!!
Getting on players backs ?????
One bad game you cannot wait to jump down their throat !!!
everyone likes a moan and to be honest so do i but not week in week out !

So just get off the players back get behind the manager boost the clubs confidence up and lets climb the table !

THIS DOESNT CONCERN ANYONE WHO DOESNT MOAN FOR NO REASON!

ONE BAD GAME?????????? What fuck** planet are you on, does it not have martian satellite coverage for all our games. ONE BAD GAME?????? FFS, FFS, FFS, one bad game would be euphoria. We are playing, in general recently, like a bunch of strangers who just met up in the park for a kick around, look at the deteriation from the home Portsmouth and Liverpool games. Look at our away performances. abject, dismal, girlie.

FFS, FFS, ONE BAD PERFORMANCE. We clearly have a dressing room at war, forget the moaning fans, they will get behind the players after they get behind each other and the manager. FFS,wake up, come back to the mother planet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.