Why no PL games weekend 12th/13th Nov

gazinho said:
Right I think i've got it, correct me if i'm wrong though 'Didatic you ARE a penis'

Indeed. :) But you missed a question mark after "though" and a full stop at the end of your sentence. <----- Like this.

Presumably City will head en masse to Abu Dhabi for a bit of R&R at Emirates Palace or have FIFA/UEFA arranged a host of meaningless friendlies involving all the other countries to coincide with these play offs?

didactic said:
gazinho said:
Right I think i've got it, correct me if i'm wrong though 'Didatic you ARE a penis'

Indeed. :) But you missed a question mark after "though" and a full stop at the end of your sentence. <----- Like this.

I didn't really class it as a question so I think I should be excused from the lack of a question mark? (see i've put one there even though it could also be classed as a statement not a question). As for the lack of full stop I hold my hands up you've done me there you, you, you bugger, you. ;)

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
Well I am very sorry.

Who?

Will have to wait and see who finishes 2nd to know that

Ah right cheers. I will be in spain that weekend and was looking to see what i may be missing. Was also looking to see if i could catch a Barca game whilst there but obviously not now.

You can still watch a Barca game! Just go to Spain's Euro qualifier :)

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
Well I am very sorry.

Who?

Ah right cheers. I will be in spain that weekend and was looking to see what i may be missing. Was also looking to see if i could catch a Barca game whilst there but obviously not now.

Can always watch Spanish 2nd division as they will be playing. Barça B or Girona if at home...just pay on day!

Solid Silva said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Can always watch Spanish 2nd division as they will be playing. Barça B or Girona if at home...just pay on day!

Anybody know if either of these are at home between the 9th and 13th?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.