Why Sack MH And Have To Start All Over Again?

Hardly start again - has Hughes done anything with City yet?

When your bidding for the likes of Kaka and Eto etc...do you think any of them have heard of Hughes? No...A new manager is the way forward really...

PowderBlue said:
Because he's dreadful tactically, we will not get any decent players to come in the summer. He has failed. and a load more reasons.

decent players like kompany, zaba, given, shauny?? try again powder puff

Balti said:
We should change managers yet again because it has always worked so well for us before and if we bring in a manager with a record of turning mediocre sides into instant champions then we can become instant champions ourselves. Easy game.
No, we'll sack Hughes because off the huge mistakes he makes

Balti said:
We should change managers yet again because it has always worked so well for us before and if we bring in a manager with a record of turning mediocre sides into instant champions then we can become instant champions ourselves. Easy game.

Its been generally acknowledged that we have a great record of recruiting mediocre managers. And that now finally, we actually have the resources to try and tempt the very best available. Of course it has been far from easy in the past but with big time backing behind us, it could be very different.

It’s like banging your fcuking head against a wall, I blame years off mediocrity it has affected logical reasoning amongst some fans.

Why do we have to stick with a manager who has just fcuked up an entire season and not even delivered European football for next season despite spending £100 000 000 ?

Ffs we are the richest club on the planet, you get 1 season in this sort off job to show you have what it takes.

THIS IS THE BEST MANAGEMENT JOB IN WORLD FOOTBALL

chickenfat said:
Hughes is bringing us nowhere
today he has proven his incompetency by not changing Dunny at half time

Do us a favour tactical genius, this has been discussed on numerous other threads, change him for who , Kompany? who had also been booked , Richards ? who is just s**t, maybe if Berti had been on the bench he could have come on for a laugh. It would have been better to take Richards off then Dunne would'nt have had to cover for him and make last ditch tackles that Richards should have been tracking back for

heatonmoorblue said:
PowderBlue said:
Because he's dreadful tactically, we will not get any decent players to come in the summer. He has failed. and a load more reasons.

decent players like kompany, zaba, given, shauny?? try again powder puff

Here you go i'll try again - when they came we had two good chances to get into Europe next season, now we have none realistically.

Interesting how many fans on forums think Dunne should have been taken off but I think the majority of fans at the match didn't think that. ( that I have spoken with anyway)

chickenfat said:
Balti said:
No, we'll sack Hughes because off the huge mistakes he makes

every manager makes mistakes, you think liverpool fans are happy when lucas plays? or arsenal fans when bentner or eboue comes on? hughes has to be given more time so he can bring in more quality signigs and not have to rely on 20 year old strikers with no experience and fernandes. he is just getting started, we will be excellent next year.

bluwes said:
chickenfat said:
Hughes is bringing us nowhere
today he has proven his incompetency by not changing Dunny at half time

Do us a favour tactical genius, this has been discussed on numerous other threads, change him for who , Kompany? who had also been booked , Richards ? who is just s**t, maybe if Berti had been on the bench he could have come on for a laugh. It would have been better to take Richards off then Dunne would'nt have had to cover for him and make last ditch tackles that Richards should have been tracking back for

it has been covered at length, but, lets do it again. dunnie was on a double-last-warning from the first half. he defends first, thinks later. kompany had been booked, but for one cynical foul. he thinks before he dives in. i

I love em both, btw, but i know who was always more likely to get sent off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.