Why shouldn't Weiss start the next game?

jakeplattinblue said:
nothing to lose. so yeah

Well we are a couple of games from our starting prem match - so I would expect if Hughes is think of SWP instead of Tevez at Blackburn - then he will try that tomorrow - it is what pre-season is for - Weiss has had his run-outs in SA - great prospect - but these next 2 games will be more serious pre-season rather that a bit of playing around

Weiss is nowhere near getting a starting spot yet. Potential is there for us all to see but he has a lot of progress to go yet before he can think about starting a game. I hate to criticise our youngsters but his decision making is currently very poor, he needs to learn when to release the ball. Out of all our youngsters i think Weiss is the one that would most benefit from a season on loan in the championship. He'd toughen up and improve drastically, moreso than say a dozen substitue appearences for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.