Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they want to then get the next manager in so they can see if they can moan at everything about him regardless of all the great he's done. They'll all start predicting when hell be sacked and who we'll get next.

Then the next bloke will come in and they'll all see if they can moan at everything about him regardless of all the great he's done. They'll all start predicting when hell be sacked and who we'll get next.

Then someone else will come in and...

Why don't we keep this thread for the York Police, the Cellar Shadow Cabinet and the Happy Clappers? You can all 'Forza Mancini' and 'grow a pair' each other to your heart's content while the rest of us talk football elsewhere ;-)

cookster said:
5 Champ League campaigns, 1 QTR Final with Inter.

Just a thought....
Have a look at Ferguson's first five CL campaigns.

I can understand people being disappointed but the manor is laughable in some cases.

Things like bumping the mancini out threads to post their annoyance their instead of the after match thread.

Those who are open to Mancini going or actively want him gone are as i suspect the op says.

Didsbury Dave said:
Why don't we keep this thread for the York Police, the Cellar Shadow Cabinet and the Happy Clappers? You can all 'Forza Mancini' and 'grow a pair' each other to your heart's content while the rest of us talk football elsewhere ;-)

LOL Same old shit from the same old shithouse

Didsbury Dave said:

Here here

Stoned Rose said:
I dont want him sacked but a common sense understanding of business tells me City will part company with him due to 2 years of failure in the CL.
Based on other English club's first two years in the CL I can't see the same thing as you.

Didsbury Dave said:

Let me know when you start the sensible football talk and I'll be there ;.)

Didsbury Dave said:

So why don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.