Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

de niro said:
just a quick reminder that the rags are desperate for us to get rid of mancini, as are the rag media. they know they have a formidable foe. hence them coming on this thread disguised as blues to inflame the situation.

and the fools fall for it and help their agenda. madness.
Seems like there's "outers" with tens of thousands of posts, who joined this forum before Mancini arrived. If what you're suggesting is true then that really is some committance to the cause; they must have known Mancini was going to join years before he did, then spent the next few years plotting to oust him as soon as he arrived.

It's scary how far this rabbit hole goes, please hold my hand.

In reply to the original question posed by the OP. "Why the Hell would anyone want Mancini Sacked" simple answer is that he has failed on so many levels this season - disastrous tactics and team selection, motivation(or de motivation ) or players, PR gaffes which de- stabilise the club all of which has resulted in us going backwards as a team this season.
However the FA Cup and Prem wins mean IMHO he has enough credit in the bank to be given another season and I'm sure the vast majority of City fans feel this way.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Danamy said:
You can't foe them either, Karen.
And god knows I've tried with a couple.

*Danamy waves

You weren't one of them - I cut you slack as a newbie mod, and you haven't banned me yet.
Which possibly makes you unique.

I sense a fellow anachist NF? when the time is right we could sneak up on them.

Master_Tactician said:
de niro said:
just a quick reminder that the rags are desperate for us to get rid of mancini, as are the rag media. they know they have a formidable foe. hence them coming on this thread disguised as blues to inflame the situation.

Seems like there's "outers" with tens of thousands of posts, who joined this forum before Mancini arrived. If what you're suggesting is true then that really is some committance to the cause; they must have known Mancini was going to join years before he did, then spent the next few years plotting to oust him as soon as he arrived.

I personally know of one who has been on here for 4 years with over 4000 posts. He lets things slip every now and mainly on the match day threads.I always have a look then a smile when I see what he types. Took me a good while to figure out who he was though and that was after he gave me clues.

Danamy said:
You can't foe them either, Karen.
And god knows I've tried with a couple.

*Danamy waves

You weren't one of them - I cut you slack as a newbie mod, and you haven't banned me yet.

I'm sure TCM is running a book on how long it'll take? ;-)

karen7 said:
Danamy said:
*Danamy waves

I sense a fellow anachist NF? when the time is right we could sneak up on them.

Sounds like a plan Karen.
I shall pm you on revolution day, and we shall overthrow the moderators evil tyranny.
Unless I happen to be banned, which is highly likely.<br /><br />-- Mon May 06, 2013 5:51 pm --<br /><br />
Danamy said:
Danamy said:
*Danamy waves

The smart money is on the early hours of tomorrow morning, after I have consumed a case of wine :-)

shootmeifipost10k said:
Master_Tactician said:
de niro said:

I personally know of one who has been on here for 4 years with over 4000 posts. He lets things slip every now and mainly on the match day threads.I always have a look then a smile when I see what he types. Took me a good while to figure out who he was though and that was after he gave me clues.

Are you Deep Throat?

Danamy said:
Danamy said:

The smart money is on the early hours of tomorrow morning, after I have consumed a case of wine :-)

Thanks for the heads up, I'll set my alarm clock now just in case I drift off later. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.