Why the Panic for tickets?

M35 Blue said:
moorsideblue said:
edited for accuracy :)

now can we ban this rag please mods

Sorry can't use the word rag, just doesn't seem to mean anything to them or me. It's only a word I hear to describe them on here.
Oi wouldn't be calling them after a famous city in Germany would you?

moorsideblue said:
mattbw7 said:
Maybe I'm here because I love banter or some comments are referenced on news now or perhaps some of you comment on Republik of Mancunia so I choose to look here and respond. If you don't like the challenge I will go go.

what is republik of mancunia? never heard of it

Did I say you personally? just google it!

Just got back from my local after watching the game. Totally Blue pub and to be fair most of them are SC holders. To illustrate my OP I would hazard a guess that 20% are not going to Wembley for various personal and financial reasons. And one plus point is that corporate SC holders are only on 1 per ticket like the rest of us. Trust me on this, everyone whether SC, CC or access card will get a semi ticket if they want one.

Just a word on attendance figures at OT.

I went to the derby there a few weeks back - in the Stretford end, sadly.

I met my mates under the Matt Busby statue and whilst making my way there, I saw loads of people posing in front of the stadium for pictures. There were about a hundred Japenese people, complete with air baggage stamped cases of noodles. Five Americans with red stetsons and a group of Israelis who actually asked me to their take a picture.

Is that a fan base?

I rang the ticket office on Friday to see how many points I have and they told me that they are expecting to sell out at around 3,000 points which would mean I wouldnt get one! Squeeky bum time me thinks!!

Sibrady said:
I rang the ticket office on Friday to see how many points I have and they told me that they are expecting to sell out at around 3,000 points which would mean I wouldnt get one! Squeeky bum time me thinks!!
No chance it'll sell out at 3000.

Halfpenny said:
Sibrady said:
No chance it'll sell out at 3000.

I just can't see that. Why would they go down as far as any seasoncard holder on the OS.

If they thought they would sell out at 3000, the loyalty points would have started at 8000.

Loads of blues go to home games only and wouldn't dream of spending the money on travel, tickets and hotels. I still think it will go to citycards around 2500-3000.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.