Why they really call Mario 'Super'

BB2.0, what a hypocrite you are! Did you not recently post pics of yourself playing at the swamp and then proceed to tell all and sundry how marvellous it was that you and your team mates raised several thousand for Francis House? Was that also a sentimental crock of shit?

Kinkyboots10 said:
BB2.0, what a hypocrite you are! Did you not recently post pics of yourself playing at the swamp and then proceed to tell all and sundry how marvellous it was that you and your team mates raised several thousand for Francis House? Was that also a sentimental crock of shit?

No because its released by the club in the light of some bad publicity on Mario- the rags do it with Rooney all the time he f's up.....

As I said if you have a little knowledge of how PR works then you know none of these things 'just happen'.....

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Kinkyboots10 said:

No because its released by the club in the light of some bad publicity on Mario- the rags do it with Rooney all the time he f's up.....

As I said if you have a little knowledge of how PR works then you know none of these things 'just happen'.....
The idea of PR is for people to actually know about it son, a few paragraphs on the official site isn't winning the hearts and minds of the nation is it....maybe you're just a self promoting tosser who cares about nothing else in the world than himself but that doesn't mean that everyone else is. Some people actually do charity work to help people you know.......

matt99is said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Kinkyboots10 said:

The idea of PR is for people to actually know about it son, a few paragraphs on the official site isn't winning the hearts and minds of the nation is it....maybe you're just a self promoting tosser who cares about nothing else in the world than himself but that doesn't mean that everyone else is. Some people actually do charity work to help people you know.......

I certainly do, 'son' and when I see Mario behaving like an adult (and yes I speak from experience here) and being an embarrassment to our club off the field(again I speak from experience) and average on it I will change my views.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.