Why todays goings on at OT is good for City.

Well no, the media haven't forgotten us exactly. We're shaking in our boots apparently.

515013808.jpg

Manx Blue said:
BlueTG said:
skyblue78 said:
City's just got to 'copy' United's results until derby, then beat them and we're champs!! come on!!!!
errr, then match their result when we play newcastle, 5 points clear with 6 points to play for would not make us champions.

I think 78 means win tomorrow, and either equal or better what the rags do in each remaining game...not necessarily who they have played against.

Maths was never my strong point!

The FA have retrospectively acted on the incident.

Ballotelli has been given a red, 4 match ban. Plus a further 2 matches for not being there and not appealing.

Kompany three match ban for failing to control the players.

Aguero 2 matches for being south American.

And Mancini a 6 month touchline ban because the ref didn't see anything.

While I agree with the OP's sentiments in general, the truth is that apart from the match reports, most of the stories that appear in Sunday papers are written well in advance, so I doubt the the impact will be quite so immediate.

However, this doesn't detract from the fact that we have to win at a ground, whre we haven't won for the last fouir seaspns.

Bring back DV for the day, I say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.