why we wont win World Cup 2014

The kick off times are going to be fun if they are going to be the same as this world cup.

5.30pm
8pm
12.30am

Immaculate Pasta said:
The kick off times are going to be fun if they are going to be the same as this world cup.

5.30pm
8pm
12.30am

i hope we get this kick off times for our games it wont look so bad when i am out my face :)

FeedTheGoat10 said:
Because of them bloody Mexicans!

(three cheers for Ramires)

three cheers for ramirez? the newspapers are calling me a twat, the wifes about to leave me, were gonna get knocked out the world cup and your singing 3 cheers for fucking ramirez!

venues:

* Belo Horizonte
* Brasilia
* Cuiaba
* Curitiba
* Fortaleza
* Manaus
* Natal
* Porto Alegre
* Recife
* Rio De Janeiro
* Salvador
* Sao Paulo

And England won't be there.

simples, because there will be at least 7 teams that play better than us

The problem all along for me is the frenetic pace of the Premier League.

I'm not saying that this a bad thing. It makes the PL more exciting at club level.

But when England seem to play the big boys of world football they can't adapt to a different intensity. If we can't do it quick and press hard we always seem to struggle.

Most foreign players that play in the big leagues seem to adapt better in big tournaments where the football is more deliberate and slower.

So I agree, unless things change, England will struggle.

The heat will be one factor and another would be the slower, more technical football because of the heat and we don't seem to have the players who are technically superior than the South Americans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.