Why? What Agenda is the BBC Running?

Am I right in saying here that if I was a Syrian citizen I'd also be banned from USA under the Trump proposal?
Even though I'm Christened ??

My understanding is Yes (as my religion isn't stated on my passport)

The stories dragged throughout the mainstream meeejiah implies that it primarily affects Muslims because they are predominantly Muslim countries, with no whiff of the fact it affects everyone from these countries regardless of their religion.

This for me intentionally creates a divide amongst the majority of the human race (which is what they want)

Fuck these George Soros loving twats!!
Ha. Fuck me. You really think the blanket ban is aimed at affecting a religion other than Islam?

I have just completed the online Esta visa application for our upcoming jolly across the pond. It asks the question, have you have visited any of those seven countries listed since 2011.
I Recall answering the same question 2 ago when we applied for our last visa. So it not a new thing is it
The ban? Yes it is. You may wish to check the news and a couple of recent court cases.

If my mate who's British, happens to be going to NYC this weekend, he is also Muslim... Will he be stopped from entering the USA if this plan was in place right now?

No he would not.
Simply because he is a British Citizen.
Regardless of his Religion.

Yet the meejiah keep making it out like it's a specific target against Muslims and they are not welcome. Total bollocks.

They are not blocked based on religion.

Every single person who happens to be from those countries which let's have facts now - was proposed by Obama...not Trump... Will be banned from USA.

Has nothing to do with Trump.
I'm not disputing he never said that shit, he certainly did.
But anyone with a brain cell knows why he said that - to get more votes/attention.

He'd say anything at that moment in time for the votes.
Guessing you haven't read the interview where Giulliani States Trump asked how he could legally enforce a ban on Muslims?

Has nothing to do with Trump? You're not that thick.

The ban? Yes it is. You may wish to check the news and a couple of recent court cases.
I don't need to check, I know what is going on.
If I had said yes to visiting any of those countries on my last visa application I would probably have been refused entry, that sounds like a ban to me

Political pressure, I assume.

So, as you clearly know, why don't some countries recognise Israel? Why aren't Israelis allowed into some countries?
I have no idea actually. It can't be as they see them as a terror threat though in the same way Trump sees residents of certain countries

sorry but I have to ask this question.

Why when referring to Trumps Travel ban, do the BBC and nearly every other British news outlets insist on saying "seven MAINLY MUSLIM countries"?

Why not seven countries? Or seven countries from Asia and Africa?

There are many other "mainly Muslim" countries that are free to travel to the USA, so why continually highlight and stress the fact that they are mainly Muslim?

Does my f**king head in every time I hear it. I think it is trying to cause a religious divide within society.

I would say because during his election trump specifically said he wanted to halt Muslim immigration to the US " until he had a handle on what was going on". So Trump introduced the Muslim suggestion himself. ALL media outlets seem to be reporting it on the same basis because of that. No agenda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.