Why would Kaka leave Milan...Football reasons??

CooperMcfcF/W

The mild-mannered and uncontroversial Kaka has gone public several times this season about his dissatisfaction with his duties since Ronaldinho arrived.

The subtext of Kaka's complaints is that he is expected to do too much donkey work to cover for the unfit Ronaldinho and consequently rarely finds himself in goal-scoring positions. Ancelotti will not abandon his system, so one of the players will probably have to be sacrificed and, although Ronaldinho is two years older than Kaka, it is unlikely to be the new signing who makes way.

Yoann Gourcuff's form this year for Bordeaux has begun to justify his billing as the new Zinedine Zidane and he could be a fitting heir to Kaka in the Milan side.

When Ancelotti first saw Gourcuff in training he described him as the most naturally talented player he had seen since the arrival of Kaka. However, the player's destiny is no longer in Milan's hands. When the club loaned him to Bordeaux -- after he had struggled to hold down a first team place last season -- the deal gave the French club the option to buy Gourcuff at the end of the 2008-09 season for €15m.

It seems inconceivable that they won't take up the option. If the coach had to move any player forward it would be Clarence Seedorf, who had played as a trequartista to great effect before Ronaldhino's arrival.

But after two goals against Roma on Sunday, 19-year-old Alexandre Pato is back in the spotlight but his form over the last two seasons has been fitful. His potential is enormous but it is unlikely that Ancelotti would build a team around him, rather than Kaka, just yet.

- Frank Dunne

They're shite now, and don't look like they can compete with Inter for a while. And he's done it all with Milan and may be wants a new challenge.

Because he is no longer their darling (Pato is).
They are not in the CL.
He has won everything already and fancies a new challenge.
He could be the man that the new team is built around.
He wants to play with Darius Vassell!!!

My rag housemate just said we don't want him cos he'd upset the balance of the team!!! PMSL!!!!

Ha, wait until he beats 5 players and balls the ball through to Benjani who falls over it!

I personally know someone who was involved in the discussions with kaka yesterday and so far in negotiations kaka hasn't once asked how much money he will earn. The only thing he has asked about is the club and football matters.
Also Garry Cooke was at the portsmouth youth match last night - shows dedication in the extreme considering what he has on his plate at the moment.

sboroMCFC said:
Ha, wait until he beats 5 players and balls the ball through to Benjani who falls over it!

Offside, fumbles, falls over -- but gets up smiling and clapping.

mancity25 said:
They're shite now, and don't look like they can compete with Inter for a while. And he's done it all with Milan and may be wants a new challenge.

So you think city can compete??
oh...yes they can ...for the relegation battle..hahaha :p
Bring it on kaka...memba u are city..kaka,robinho ,messi...whoever..you're still the same 'mid table relegation battle city'
I serioulsy hope city be relegated. I'll bet my house and all my property on city never reaching the CL (not in the next 3 years)
Kaka alone is not gaonna change the team.
But i hope kaka goes to arabian city. Still i cannot see you guys in the top four in teh next 5 years.
Amen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.