Why would Kaka leave Milan...Football reasons??

BlueBoy86 said:
mancity25 said:
They're shite now, and don't look like they can compete with Inter for a while. And he's done it all with Milan and may be wants a new challenge.

So you think city can compete??
oh...yes they can ...for the relegation battle..hahaha :p
Bring it on kaka...memba u are city..kaka,robinho ,messi...whoever..you're still the same 'mid table relegation battle city'
I serioulsy hope city be relegated. I'll bet my house and all my property on city never reaching the CL (not in the next 3 years)
Kaka alone is not gaonna change the team.
But i hope kaka goes to arabian city. Still i cannot see you guys in the top four in teh next 5 years.
Amen

Oh right.....hahahaha......haahhahhaha.......haha..........sling it you tit.

flb said:
blueboy86-go and fuck yourself you inbred 6 fingered gloryhunting twat

haha hope you can play champions league with kaka......oh wait,er...championship footnall
hahaha.............ahhahahah....haha.hhaha
fools...

BlueBoy86 said:
mancity25 said:
They're shite now, and don't look like they can compete with Inter for a while. And he's done it all with Milan and may be wants a new challenge.

Bring it on kaka...memba u are city..kaka,robinho ,messi...whoever..you're still the same 'mid table relegation battle city'
I serioulsy hope city be relegated. I'll bet my house and all my property on city never reaching the CL (not in the next 3 years)
But i hope kaka goes to arabian city. Still i cannot see you guys in the top four in teh next 5 years.
Amen

And I cannot see you stringing together even half of a sentence in the next 5 years either.

BlueBoy86 said:
flb said:
blueboy86-go and fuck yourself you inbred 6 fingered gloryhunting twat

haha hope you can play champions league with kaka......oh wait,er...championship footnall
hahaha.............ahhahahah....haha.hhaha
fools...

Er.......hahahahahhaha.......hahahhahahaha......ha....ha......no seriously- sling it, you got school in the morning.

BlueBoy86 said:
mancity25 said:

Amen

notice the "amen" at the end. how cute! the little inbred is obviously crapping his pants; he's praying to whatever god that sort of dipshit prays to.

BlueBoy86 said:
mancity25 said:

Amen

Relegation? You mean like this?

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aNnsWnHW9co&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aNnsWnHW9 ... re=related</a>

Timbobs said:
BlueBoy86 said:
mancity25 said:

Amen

Relegation? You mean like this?

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aNnsWnHW9co&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aNnsWnHW9 ... re=related</a>

LMAO LOVE IT!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.