Why you not going?

Stuart said:
myleftfoot said:
I'm on the other side mate, on the way to napa, I know where you mean tho, been working at the new airport.

Nice one , is it abit quiet now ( tourist wise ) this time of year ?

Yes, but that is a good thing, summer is like having everyone over at yours for 6 months round these parts. Nice to have the place to yourself again!!

myleftfoot said:
If the original date in December was stuck to I would have been back for it, but this A lister is gonna have to make like Cinderella and not go to the ball!

I am definately looking forward to the photos that will be posted on here tho!

Going to be some 'messy' pics no doubt .

I couldn't think of anything worst than trying to mingle with a load of people i don't know. And at the end of the day, there is only gonna be one topic of conversation.....CITY and the days game!

myleftfoot said:
That's the reason why most people are actually going, joycee, reckon it's gonna go all wild west!!

Thera a Few people with scores to settle and if clarkie doesn't show up toting an Uzi 9mm requesting payback I'll be very surprised!!!!
Haha. I might have a mosey then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.