Why your username ?

glen quagmire said:
Mugatu said:
I like Will Ferrell, and Mugatu is Will Ferrell's character in the film "Zoolander". He is a camp fashion designer. I am also a camp fashion designer.

I love the paranoia of this place. People have been surmising since day 1 that I'm a rag because my name begins with "MU". Not all city fans are very bright, to be fair.

We are all camp though!

not as camp as you sweet cheeks

It's one of the following:

1. I was at a party at Mick Channon's place, big full size cut out of the big man himself keeping us all in the designated party areas, anyway Al Unser Jnr was there and he offered to take me home, I agreed but wish I hadn't, drives like a total prick, decent lover thou. Hence Met Al and the blue bit should be obvious....that's right the junior battered me bum black and blue.

2. My job involves the buying and selling of metal, "annneeeee auld iron?" and the blue bit should be obvious.

Freestyler said:
mammutly said:
Freestyler said:
my username means nothing to me now.

Is it dead to you?

I don't Freestyle anymore :(

Well I hope you get back to it one day.

In 1997, I broke one arm, one collar bone and 7 ribs. Tore numerous ligaments and muscles and pushed an eye backwards by falling off a bit of the Eiger. Two years and 2 months later, I was back on the rock. These days I climb like a crippled crab, but I climb.

If you love it, you'll get back to it.

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.