Why????

corrigan of norway

Why whenever people on this tread is having a different opinion than the other, he is being called a rag.
I am new on this forum from norway and been a city fan since 76, and this is what meets me, unbelivabale.
Got the feeling a lot of people in here are so immoture.
Ps!!! I f....k hate the scum from the swamp.

corrigan of norway said:
Why whenever people on this tread is having a different opinion than the other, he is being called a rag.
I am new on this forum from norway and been a city fan since 76, and this is what meets me, unbelivabale.

didnt understand a word of that

Welcome to the mad house mate, you picked a good time to join, this transfer window is making everyone a little tetchy, don't worry about the Rag thing everyone gets called that when they join it's a Bluemoon right of passage

corrigan of norway said:

Not quite right ... it is when somebody knew joins the site, it is part of the initiation !

Now chill out rag!

Its some kind of ritual welcome mate. I personally dont understand it but thats just one of many things in life!!

Welcome anyhow!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.