Why?

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
Is it called a baby? Who looked at it in it's newborn, bloody state and thought 'we'll call that a baby'?

Why?

As I look at the floor now whilst thinking about this thread, why is it called a floor? Why the fuck didn't they call the floor an apple and an apple a floor?

Why?

Why, come 3pm when I sip my first crisp pint of beer, will I look at it and think 'why isn't this called a giraffe, and a giraffe is called a beer?'

Why?

So just think pidge if they had named a fanny a cock you could be asking your mrs ...can a lick your cock.

Just doesnt sound right does it?

The cookie monster said:
So just think pidge if they had named a fanny a cock you could be asking your mrs ...can a lick your cock.

doesnt sound right that he has to ask permission first lol

The cookie monster said:

Dunno, as that is how we would know it. So like you could go, 'oi, bird. Let's see how wet your cock is', and she'd go, 'only if you show me how hard your fanny is'. Man that's weird!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.