Wi-fi at the stadium

Mike N

Tried to get on the MCFC wi-fi on my phone the other day and it asked me for a code. Any idea where I might get a code so I can use it at homes games?

i get the signal on my iphone as well, but i doubt you'll get the code. As its used for intranet access by mcfc staff.

I skipped the code bit and just selected one of my bookmarks and it let me on the website. Must admit I only went on bbc to check the scores.

don't be geeks....unless your checking the scores, then drown down a few pints.

You can go on Mcfc any other time :)

I misread it the first time I clicked the thread, thought it said Wi-Fit!

Imagine at half time loads of people using their phones to run a race. They could put it on the big screen and the winner could win a prize.

firthy81 said:
I skipped the code bit and just selected one of my bookmarks and it let me on the website. Must admit I only went on bbc to check the scores.

might have to give that 1 a try next time.

yeah i noticed it this week and thought you maybe have to pay for a code?

either way something in that ground makes all my internet access stop on my iphone, even with a 3g signal i get absolute nothing and thats after turning the Wi-fi search off etc!

Think there might be a free public wi-fi put in at some point before the last 2 games. On your Iphone there should be 2 networks, one without a padlock, that is the free one

nu774ll said:
yeah i noticed it this week and thought you maybe have to pay for a code?

either way something in that ground makes all my internet access stop on my iphone, even with a 3g signal i get absolute nothing and thats after turning the Wi-fi search off etc!

The wife gets the same problem on her iphone too. Full signal, but no internet access.

My iphone is utterly useless at COMs. If I have the radio on it walking to the game it goes off just before I get to where BoTB used to be and won't come back on until the same place coming out.
Non of my internet apps work, and have tried connecting to the non-padlocked Wi-Fi network and that doesn't work.
In fact on Saturday I couldn't even get a signal to make a phone call until I was on my way back to the car.
Waste of time. My old mobile worked better inside the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.