Wi-fi at the stadium

claytob said:
nu774ll said:
yeah i noticed it this week and thought you maybe have to pay for a code?

either way something in that ground makes all my internet access stop on my iphone, even with a 3g signal i get absolute nothing and thats after turning the Wi-fi search off etc!

The wife gets the same problem on her iphone too. Full signal, but no internet access.

same me n my cousin both have iphones we have full signal sometimes but it won't let us do anything. We still couldnt use our phones after the chelsea game, and we were in the North Car Park!

Me too.
Might as well switch the iphone off once the car is parked.
Full signal shown but nothing works.
Struggle even to send texts.
Sky sports Score centre App doesn't work which is a pain in the arse.

My phone doesnt work at COMS, either calls/texts/internet! It used to, but for the last few weeks i cant do anything, even with full signal. Walking away from the stadium, half way up Grey Mare Lane, I always get a backlog of texts come through! Weird.

I have had similoar problems with my iphone for the arse and Chelsea games but got a wi fi connection OK

haha my iphone works at coms sometimes texts dont work though.

obviously you cant connect to wi-fi at the ground because nobody knows the passcode for it, unless you work their or whatever lol.

Prestwich_Blue said:
blueyorkie said:
I have had similoar problems with my iphone for the arse
Always said you talked out of your backside but never realised that was because you had a phone up there.

You know me too well Colin, anyway how much have the rags lost since I read this posting, please tell!

I have an iphone and I want to try connect via wifi when inside the ground

If only someone knew the password and could pm it me ;)

hint

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.