Wierd stuff that scared you as a kid.

I was about 6/7 ish when the yorkshire ripped was at it.
When Wearside Jack sent that tape in me and my sister called the phoneline in the paper to listen to it and frightened outselves to death.

this may be a figment of my imagination but im sure he said hes coming to manchester next.
That was it, we were convinced he was coming for us.

That and the thought of Jimmy Greenteeth coming to get me if i didnt clean my cheadles

Stretchy bungee cords with a hook on each end. When I was a kid I went through a stage of having the same recurring nightmare. Somebody was chasing me. They had no upper leg bones. Their lower legs were attached to their body with an elongated bungee. One hook into the side of their knee and the other in their hip. The wierd thing was the chord was fully taut and acted like their missing upper leg. They could run fast too. I was scared to go to sleep for a few weeks. Not sure what the hell it meant but it really spooked me at the time.
2 words "spiked" and "acid"

Remember the old buses that were open at the back? If I sat on one of those seats near the door I always feared I was going to fall off the seat and bus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.