Wifi At Etihad Stadium

Im on 5G now so don't need WIFI. Suspect many others will be so possibly less demand on WIFI which will help. 5G is faultless in the stadium.

Before the 5G rollout it would often tell me I had a strong 4G signal but it never actually worked.

Someone has definitely invested in data infrastructure - be it City or the mobile operators.

I’m coming over for the Liverpool match. How good is the wifi at the etihad these days?
I can’t say I ever get my phone out during a game to ever check. But the amount of time many others spend on their phones during the game, it must be world leading!

Wifi has improved, used at ht to check other scores of talk the first half with mates in other stands, reception has been spot on this season

I can’t say I ever get my phone out during a game to ever check. But the amount of time many others spend on their phones during the game, it must be world leading!
My daughter is on hers all the time, the young 'uns really struggle to avoid social media. Most of the time she's replying to rag mates who are watching the game at home and trying to wind her up so it's at least game related. Just what kids do now, it's very sad.

turn my wifi off every game, dont get why it is needed so desperately .... The number of people last home game in UCL glued to the Real madrid game on their phones !

I was slightly perplexed when I read the thread title as "Wife at the Etihad". Oh boring old comms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.