Wigan 4 city 0

Sigh said:
The cup game at Forest where certain of our players behaved very suspiciously...nah...nah...as if they would...

Losing against a balloon printed with "just like playing Brazil" then having our dressing room robbed...

FFS to the nth
Which cup game is that?

davymcfc said:
Sigh said:
The cup game at Forest where certain of our players behaved very suspiciously...nah...nah...as if they would...

Losing against a balloon printed with "just like playing Brazil" then having our dressing room robbed...

FFS to the nth

Which cup game is that?

I imagine he means the 3-0 defeat in the 2008/09 season. Happy Noose Year as I called it.

Im not sure who will agree but being relegated by Ipswich who we were promoted up with who were challenging for CL with Marcus fucking Stewart I always found hard to take. I remember my Dad going for a "walk" after that game.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Im not sure who will agree but being relegated by Ipswich who we were promoted up with who were challenging for CL with Marcus fucking Stewart I always found hard to take. I remember my Dad going for a "walk" after that game.

The days of George Weah. I remember them well! Just days.

The 8-1 at Boro was a pretty low moment.

It was 30 degrees all over the country that day, apart from in Middlesborough. We all turned up in shorts and it was fucking freezing. Got worse from that point.

The Pearce era was frightening. I shudder to think we relied on Samaras, Corradi and that fucking teddy horse to keep us up.

Thank god for Emile Mpenza. He kept us up and without his goals, none of this would have been possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.